Sunday, April 6, 2014

How I Got My Jobs

Hi again,

In this post I will share with you how I found my jobs. It was a long while until I got a new job that I really liked and enjoyed. I am working for 2 jobs in social media which are awesome. I work for Amplification, Inc, and now a little recently, Let Us Make the Deal, a brand new startup negotiating company which finds products and negotiates with companies for a fee. You also get a special incentive for referring people and this company gives some of the money to charities. It's all good and a win-win situation for all.

Now, you may ask, how did you get these nice companies? Well, for starters you can find lots of good gigs on Craigslist. You just have to be persistent and look for the right job or gig for you. I found Amplification Inc ad on Craigslist in Sept 2013 and got lucky in getting the job. It's a work from home job in Davie, FL. and work from home in my house.

Then, in Feb or March 2014 I advertised my social media services on Craigslist and got a new employer from a brand new company called Let Us Make the Deal. I have to wait on this employer but got paid already once for setting up his company's social media sites. It's so great to use social media and advertising to get what you need to make money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment